Marketing & Sales
The section Business Development forms part of the division Marketing & Sales.
The team of the Business Development and Airline Marketing Department is the direct contact for customers from the airline sector. Our service includes, on the one hand, acquiring new airline partners and, on the other, helping airlines to establish new routes at Cologne Bonn Airport and to optimise these. If you have any questions or would like detailed information on routes and passenger potential or statistics on Cologne Bonn Airport, we would be pleased to hear from you.
The competitive edge of CGN
- Second largest catchment area in Europe
- 17 million inhabitants within a radius of 100 km
- NRW is Germany’s economic powerhouse
- High volume of business travellers due to the dense concentration of multinational corporations and organisations
- Centre for trade fairs and congresses: 80 trade fairs and exhibitions every year
- Cologne Cathedral – UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site – with 6.5 million visitors each year, it is Germany’s most popular tourist attraction.
- Airport railway station with high-speed ICE (Intercity-Express) connections
- Individual marketing support to meet your needs
Vice President Marketing / Sales